Terms, Conditions and Refunds
- InspirED must be advised in writing for all cancellations.
- For cancellations after the application closing date and up to 10 working days prior to workshop start date, an administration fee of 20% applies. However, where possible, we are more than happy to modify your registration, change dates or move venues when there is the capacity to do so. In short, we are here to support you with your HSC studies.
- For cancellations 10 working days prior to workshop start date there will be no refunds or credits. Again, please note, we will do everything we can to modify your program if possible so that you are able to attend the live events.
- InspirED reserves the right to cancel workshops and change workshop details including venue and content if deemed appropriate. Advertised content is subject to change; correct at time of publishing.
- For students that wish to apply for a refund as the course has not met their needs, all applications for a refund are to be sent (in writing) within 7 days after the scheduled workshop. All workshop booklets are to be returned by post in this time and an adequate reason must be provided for a refund to be considered.
Live Streamed and On-Demand Videos
- Live Streamed events are strictly for students only. Teachers are not permitted to purchase these and show them to their students.
- Teachers can email [email protected] to discuss site licence options.
- All lecture material, including handouts is protected by copyright and cannot be distributed, printed or copied in any form.
- Each purchase is for a single user only.
Payments can be made via our secure credit card facility.
Your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. InspirED uses Stripe for its online credit card transactions. Stripe processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using are secured payments.Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by HSC in the Holidays or any outside party.All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.Stripe is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by InspirED.
Siblings and Multiple Applications
Separate application forms and payments are required for each student applying i.e.: two students, two application forms and two payments. Whilst InspirED makes attempts to accommodate individual needs, we cannot guarantee to meet requests for students to be placed with specific friends or relatives.
Information about university partner events
Email communication with relevant university partners is a vital way of letting you know about special events, scholarships, UAC entry details and special offers. If you would not like to receive information from our university partners, please let us know by sending and email to [email protected] and we will ensure that you are unsubscribed.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.