HSC Wellbeing Coaching
Supporting Students and Parents Through the HSC
There is no doubt that our emotional state influences positively (or negatively) our ability to achieve success. The HSC Wellbeing Coaching program empowers parents/students by providing skills and assistance to either students and/or parents. Numerous studies have shown that we cannot focus on content learning and achievement if emotional needs are not met. Therefore, this program is specifically designed to remove obstacles so that learning can be enhanced and maximised. The great news also, is that these skills are then lifelong! Coaching is done with either parents or students (or both if deemed necessary). We offer all services online – a convenient and effective means of accessing professional support in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
The coaching environment allows the space to deal with a range of topics that may include:
- Better able to manage emotion: stress, anxiety, sadness and anger
- Becoming more purposeful and motivated
- Overcoming procrastination
- Improving wellbeing
- Providing advice on time management
- School/work/life balance
- Enhanced creativity, performance and productivity
- Transforming blocks to success
- Becoming more hopeful about the future
With over 20 years of experience in educating, coaching and counselling HSC students and parents, Kathryn has developed an insight into the psychology of what goes on during this crucial time. As a consequence, Kathryn is able to address the specific needs and concerns with empathy and expertise.
Kathryn’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary Mathematics)
- Diploma of Transformational Life Coaching
- Diploma of Holistic Counselling and Life Care
- Certified NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
Interested in finding our more about how we can help you (or your child)? We would love to speak to you! Just email [email protected], call 1300 677 336 or fill in the form below and we can have a no obligation chat (free 15min consultation) about how we can help.