Want to ACE your HSC exams this year?
We can help!
Free Seminars for HSC Students and Parents
Designed for both students and parents, these ACE the HSC Seminars are tailored to those beginning their HSC year and those in Year 11 next year.What’s included?
- How to maintain a “Stress Free” HSC (for both parents and students)
- HSC English: Essential skills and strategies for the new curriculum (Standard and Advanced students)
- Mathematics and Mathematics Standard Sessions
- Parent sessions on practical tips, emotional support and parent/student communication.
- Q & A Forum – Scholarships, selection ranks, adjustment points, ATAR scaling, etc.
- 5 Secrets to HSC success – Presented by a Senior HSC Marker
Admission is free!
Please note that due to the popularity of this lecture, places are strictly limited and must be booked in advance.
Dates and Venues
(Please note that these sessions are the same, so you only need to attend once)
|Session 1 9:30am-10:15am||Students English – Texts & Human Experience Essay Writing (Std & Adv)||Parents Parent/Student communication How to provide emotional support|
|Session 2 10:30pm – 11:15pm||Students Mathematics 2 Unit OR Mathematics Standard||Parents Practical Tips for parents Parent Q&A|
|Session 3 11:30pm – 12:15pm||Stress-Free HSC (Parents and Students)|
|Session 4 12:30pm-1:15pm||HSC-ATAR calculation/Scholarships/Selection ranks/Adjustment points 5 Secrets to HSC success (Parents and Students)|
Secure your spot! Register to a session belowWe will assume that each booking is for TWO people (although if it’s just one parent or student attending, that’s ok!). If there are additional parties that would like to attend, please complete a second registration.
Can’t make these dates? Please fill in the form below to register your interest in future events.
What our students say about the program
We have helped 15,221 students achieve the result of their dreams!