Today, we’re going to be going back and discussing the COGS of success again. As we mentioned previously, they’re essential for HSC success.
- Organise – Organisation is key to success. There are keeps of ways to get organised, from the traditional study calendar and to-do list to newer methods such as bullet journaling. It’s all about finding what suits your learning style.
- Study Plan – Study plans are a great way to make sure that you always have something to do, whether that be assessment tasks, writing notes, homework or practice exams, writing it all down will keep you on track
- Study Timetable – When completing a study timetable, schedule all your necessary leisure activities in the timetable first and fit all your studying around the leisure to give yourself a good balance of both
- Environment – Organising a good comfortable, quiet environment to study in with adequate table space and all your supplies is going to allow you to be productive with your work. Try to switch off your phone and logout of social media as well!
- Exams – Getting to exams early to allow for sufficient time to rest, relax and revise before exams allows you to feel more prepared for the exam. Make sure you’re organised and pack all your equipment the night before, checking that they are Board of Studies certified as well.
Liked these organisation tips? Make sure you’re following us on Facebook to get daily tips and tricks to success in the HSC!